|Home >> Pallet Trucks >> MO|
|MO Super Low Pallet Truck
Capacity: 1,500 lbs
• Forks (Length): 32" / 36" / 42" / 48" specify
• Forks (Overall Width): 20.5" / 27" specify
• Lowered Fork Height: 1.5"
• Raised Fork Height: 5"
• Fork Width: 6"
• Weight: 170 lbs
• Steer Wheels: 7" / Options: Polyurethane, Poly/Aluminum, Steel
• Load Rollers: 1.5" x 3" / Steel only
Automotive Style Brake, Tandem Wheels
|» AVAILABLE FOR DEMO USE
» ESTIMATED SHIP TIME FACTORY (STANDARD SIZES): 3-4 WEEKS
» NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
Call Mobile: 800 527 4612
Local: 905 279 5370
Mon - Fri: 8am - 4:30pm EST
|The MO Super Low Profile is the lowest profile Pallet Truck available on the market. The MO is equipped to handle the lowest applications possible and is readily customizable for applications beyond the MO's standard specifications.
• Pump Stroke: A Full 90 degree top to bottom stroke - requires 13 strokes to raise forks to maximum height
• Frame: Rugged heavy-duty constructed of one-piece formed double 'C' Channel steel. Robotic welds and reinforced gussets/frame offer lightweight strength. Reinforced bulkhead header provides strengthened piston seat
• Forks: Reinforced one-piece forks provide additional strength. Solid tapered fork tip design provides increased strength/easy load entry
• Hydraulic Pump: Leak-proof with overload capacity. Maintenance-free and freatures hard chrome plated lift cylinder/piston, quality polyurethane seals and wipers and easy-to-remove cartridge design
• Handle: Tapered for greater strength and 'Spring-A-Matic' design returns handle to upright position automatically
• Control Handle: Cushioned universal control handle has 3 position (raise/neutral/lower) fingertip control. Ergonomically designed for right or left-handed operators and free of pinch points
• Steering: 200 degree pivot action for greater manuverability with 7" polyurethane wheels, sealed bearings and 'ball-thrust' steering. Articulating axle allows for level transport of loads on uneven floors
• Pivot Points: Self-lubricating high impact bushings and lubrication fittings at all pivot points for improved maintenance capabilities
• Helper Rollers / Load Rollers: 6 helper rollers for easy exit/entry of loads, and 1.5" steel load rollers with sealed bearings
• Push Rods: Adjustable push rods allow for individual adjustment capability of either fork height.
• Bell Crank Improved Design: Ductile iron cast bell crank offers maximum strength
• Hangers: One-piece constructed of ductile iron cast for greater strength/longevity
|» MO Cut Sheet|
|The MO includes 2 year warranty on the Hydraulic Pump and Frame parts only, and 1 year on component parts + WARRANTY MATCH any other Pallet Truck Manufacturer's written policy
» Warranty Policy
|Live Agent Support
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm EST
Toll Free: 800 527 4612 | Local: 905 279 5370 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy. Sell. Swap with International Handling Systems
|MOBILE INDUSTRIES, INC.
HOME ||| CORPORATE ||| CUSTOMER SERVICE ||| PARTS DEPOT
© mobilept.com. All rights reserved.